Bloggers are always looking to monetize their blogs. That’s where ad networks come in handy. These networks help bloggers monetize their content by displaying ads on their posts. Ad networks are a great way to monetize your blog as they offer targeted advertising that can help you make money from your content. But which is the best ad network for bloggers?
Well, there are many different ad networks that bloggers can use to monetize their blogs and increase their revenue. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the one that will work best for your blog and your target audience. So, I have decided to write this article to help you to choose the best ad network for your blog and maximize your revenue with it.
This article will provide you with a list of the 12 best ad networks for bloggers and publishers. Also, I will explain their advantages, disadvantages and everything related to them which will help you to easily choose the best ad network to monetize your blog.
You might also like: Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers
What Are Ad Networks?
Ad networks are online services that connect advertisers with websites that agree to host advertisements. They use technology to collect data about consumers and target ads to them based on their interests. Ad networks are a convenient way for advertisers to reach a large number of potential customers and a great way for publishers to show ads on their blogs and generate revenue.
How Do You Make Money Through Ad Network?
Ad networks are a great way for website and app owners to monetize their traffic. There are a few different ways to make money with ad networks, the most common of which are cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPM), and cost-per-action (CPA).
- CPC: CPC means that advertisers pay you every time someone clicks on one of their ads on your site or app.
- CPM: CPM means that advertisers pay you every time their ad is shown on your site or app, regardless of whether or not anyone clicks on it.
- CPA: With CPA, you get paid every time someone clicks on an ad and takes a specific action, such as signing up for a free trial or making a purchase.
All CPC, CPM and CPA are effective ways to monetize your traffic and can help you earn a good income from your website or app.
Things To Consider Before Choosing an Advertising Network For Bloggers
There are many ad networks for bloggers out there, and almost every ad networks claim to be the best ad network for bloggers and publishers. But will they really be good for you? It can be challenging to determine which one will best suit your blog and which will give you greater benefits.
When it comes to choosing an ad network for your blog, there are several things to consider. Some of them are as follows:
Revenue share is the most important thing to consider when choosing an advertising network for your blog. The revenue share is the percentage of the ad revenue that the network will give to you, the publisher. The higher the revenue share, the more money you will make from your blog ads.
You should not let your blog to be filled with low-quality ads that provide little value to your readers and provide them with a bad user experience. take the time to research the different advertising networks and choose one that offers high-quality ads that are relevant to your blog’s content.
Another thing to consider before choosing an advertising network is the payment model. How will you get paid? Some advertising networks pay per impression (CPM), while others pay per click (CPC). Some ad networks also pay on CPA basic, this means you will get paid only if the user takes any actions like signing up to the advertiser’s site or purchasing their product. Choose the payment model that best suits your needs.
Before you join an ad network, be sure to check out the level of control that you will have over the ads that are displayed on your blog. Some networks will allow you to hand-pick the ads that you want to show, while others will use an algorithm to automatically select ads based on your content. If you have a specific vision for the ads on your blog, be sure to choose a network that will give you the ability to implement that vision.
Minimum Traffic Requirements
Some networks require a certain amount of traffic before they will accept you. Some ad networks may require very high traffic and others may accept your application even if you have low traffic. So be sure to check this requirement before applying. Otherwise, you may find yourself wasting time and effort on a network that you can’t even use.
Payment method is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing an advertising network for your blog. Some networks may only offer payment through Paypal, while others may offer a variety of payment methods. Make sure to choose a network that offers a payment method that is convenient for you.
Some networks may only payout once a month, while others may pay out more frequently. You will want to make sure you are getting paid in a timely manner for the work you are doing. So Choose a network that allows you to withdraw your earnings whenever you like.
Minimum Payout Threshold
Some networks have high minimum payout thresholds that can be difficult for bloggers to reach. This can be frustrating and may cause you to lose out on earnings. So, Make sure to check the minimum payout thresholds before signing up for an advertising network.
How Big is The Network
The size of the network is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing an ad network for bloggers. A large network will have more advertisers and more opportunities for you to make money. A small network may not have as many advertisers, but it may be easier to get approved and get started making money. So, choose one that fits you.
Some networks only offer traditional banner ads, while others offer a more diverse range of options, such as video ads, sponsored posts, native advertising etc. So, Make sure to choose a network that offers the types of ads that are most likely to perform well on your site.
12 Best Ad Networks For Bloggers
There are many ad networks available for bloggers. However, the best networks for bloggers are those that offer a variety of ad sizes and formats, as well as high fill rates and payments. If you are looking to monetize your blog, consider one of the networks listed below.
The ad networks listed below are among the best ad networks I’ve tested in my entire career. Each has its own unique features, policies, payment models and approval processes. So, choose one according to your needs.
Best For: Improve the user experience and maximize revenue.
Ezoic is a great ad network for bloggers because it features an advanced artificial intelligence system that automatically optimizes your ads for maximum revenue. You can also customize your ad layout and colours to match your blog’s design, and Ezoic offers a wide range of ad formats, including banner ads, video ads, and native ads.
Ezoic Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There is not any minimum traffic requirements to get approval from ezoic.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The Minimum payout Threshold on Ezoic is $20.|
|Payment Method||Ezoic Pays to their publishers via Direct bank transfer (Payoneer), PayPal or Check.|
|Payout schedule||30 Days (between the 27th and 31st of each month)|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publishers get 90% of the revenue earned using the Ezoic.|
Key advantages of Ezoic
- Access all the top ad networks & partners.
- Allow AI to increase revenue, and improve UX.
- Balance UX and revenue using machine learning.
- Improve Revenue, Performance, & Grow Traffic Faster.
- Unlock premium benefits as you grow.
#2. Google Adsense
Best For: Beginners
Google Adsense is one of the best ad networks for bloggers. They are quick and easy to set up, and they have a very high payout rate. They also have a wide variety of ad types, so you can customize your ads to fit your blog perfectly.
Google Adsense Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There is no minimum traffic requirement for Google Adsense.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The Minimum payout Threshold on Google Adsense is $100.|
|Payment Method||Google Adsense Pays to their publishers via Check, EFT, Rapida, Western Union, or Wire Transfer.|
|Payout schedule||30 Days (between the 21st and the 26th of the month)|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publishers get 68% of the click amount.|
Key advantages of Google Adsense
- Customization and control over ads.
- Show ads that are relevant to your users with automatic targeting.
- Google AdSense auto ad allows you to automatically place ads on your website.
- Balance User Experience and Ad Revenue.
- Easy to get started.
Related Articles In My Blog:
- How To Apply For a Google Adsense Account
- Google Adsense approval requirements
- Top 10 Highest Paying Adsense Niches and Keywords
- 7 Website Types That Earn the Most Money with Google AdSense
Best For: As Media.net does not have minimum traffic requirements, it will be great for new bloggers to get started with monetizing their blogs.
Media.net is a Yahoo! and Bing-powered ad network that works with ad publishers to place targeted ads on their websites. Media.net has a wide range of ad products, including text, display, and video ads, that can be customized to fit the look and feel of your website.
Media.Net Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There are no strict requirements for the number of visitors, but more traffic will likely lead to quicker approval.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payout threshold for Media.net is $100.|
|Payment Method||Media.net pays its publishers via Payoneer or Wire Transfer.|
|Payout schedule||30 Days|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPC, CPA, and CPL|
|Revenue Share Percentage||The percentage of revenue that media.net shares with the publishers is unknown, as of now.|
Key advantages of Media.Net
- Any beginner can become Media.net publisher as this does not require any minimum traffic requirements.
- Having connections to the entire global contextual marketplace, it is the second-largest contextual company in the world. Having access to a larger market means more competition and more revenue.
- Provides various types of ads such as Display ads, Native Ads, Contextual Ads and Video Ads.
- With Media.net, publishers can use responsive ads that resize to fit the screen of mobile or tablet devices.
Best For: High Traffic Sites
Mediavine, a new platform that connects bloggers with advertisers, is giving bloggers the opportunity to make money from their blog traffic by displaying ads on their blogs. With Mediavine, bloggers can choose from a variety of ad formats and target their ads to specific demographics. This is a great way for bloggers to supplement their income while keeping control over their content.
Mediavine Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||To get accepted to Mediavine, your website needs to have a minimum of 50,000 sessions monthly.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payout threshold for Mediavine is $25.|
|Payment Method||Mediavine publishers can withdraw their earnings via PayPal, Wire Transfer or ACH.|
|Payout schedule||Mediavine pays on a NET 65 basis. This means 65 days from the end of the month that money was earned. Payments are made on the 5th of the month.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publishers get 75% of the revenue earned using Mediavine.|
Key advantages of Mediavine
- This allows you to optimize your ad placements and maximize your earnings.
- You can track your earnings and pageviews in great detail with Mediavine.
- Mediavine offers ad-blocking protection for your site.
- They also have a great team of people who are always willing to help you with any questions you may have.
Best For: New Blogs
Infolinks is an easy to use ad network that helps you make money with your blog. It has a wide variety of ad formats that can be customised to fit any website, and its reporting tools help you track your results and optimize your campaigns. Infolinks is also one of the most reliable networks, with 99.9% uptime.
Infolinks Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There are no minimum traffic requirements to apply to be a publisher of InfoLinks.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer have a minimum payout threshold of $50 while the Bank Wire Transfer option has a minimum threshold requirement of $100 ($1000 for selected countries).|
|Payment Method||Infolinks offers several convenient ways for publishers to receive payments: PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, ACH (only for U.S. bank accounts) or Payoneer.|
|Payout schedule||Once your monthly earnings exceed the minimum payment threshold for your chosen payment method your payment will be processed and sent to you within 45 days of the end of the month. If your earnings are less than the threshold at the end of the month they will be carried over to the next month.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||As an Infolinks publisher, you receive a 65% revenue share.|
Key advantages of Infolinks
- Infolinks features advanced targeting options that allow you to customize your ads for specific audiences.
- Infolinks offers a comprehensive set of features to help you optimize your ad units and maximize your earnings.
- Infolinks offers exclusive ad placements that are not available on other ad networks, which means that your ads will stand out from the crowd.
- Infolinks provides an easy way to track and optimize your results. You can see how your ads are performing and make changes to improve your results.
#6. Propeller Ads
Best For: Monetize mobile traffic
Propeller Ads is a new, innovative way to monetize your website and mobile app traffic. With Propeller Ads, you can easily generate revenue from your users without the hassle of traditional ad networks like Google Adsense. Propeller Ads offers a variety of ad formats and targeting options so you can easily monetize your traffic. Additionally, their easy-to-use platform makes it simple to get started and start generating revenue right away.
Propeller Ads Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There is no minimum traffic requirement to become a publisher on Propeller ads.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||They have lowered the minimum payout amount to 5 USD, except for Payoneer which has a minimum of $20 payout and Wire – which starts from 550 USD. If the balance is lower, the amount is carried to the next payment cycle.|
|Payment Method||Propeller Ads pays their publishers via debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Wire Transfer, PayPal, UnionPay, WebMoney or Skrill.|
|Payout schedule||PropellerAds pays the publisher’s revenue at the net 30/hold 30 model or if you have 10,000+ unique users daily, you can request them for Weekly payments.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Propellerads provides 80% revenue share to publishers.|
Key advantages of Propeller Ads
- They have a massive variety of advertisers in every country and every niche.
- Their ad formats fit any monetization strategy and any other ad network.
- All their ads are manually moderated 24/7.
- Weekly payout and lowest payout threshold.
- The publisher dashboard is translated into 9 languages so you can enjoy full control in your native language.
- Flexible and robust ad optimization technology, powered by AI, is designed to maximize publishers’ revenues with high-viewability ads for mobile and desktop.
- Propeller ads use ad-blocking bypass technology which can help to increase revenue by 20%.
- Compatible with all websites and traffic types.
- You have complete access to detailed revenue reporting.
- The platform is equipped with a packed range of premium tools to simplify ad management.
Best for: Beginner
ylliX is an international CPM / CPC / CPA Online Advertising Network. They have a wide variety of ad types and they pay fairly well. They also have an easy to use interface and good customer service.
Yllix Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||Yllix doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirements to join.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payout of the Yllix ad network is 5 Dollars.|
|Payment Method||Yllix pays its publishers via PayPal, Payoneer, Bank Wire or a cryptocurrency wallet.|
|Payout schedule||Yllix offers Dailly payout.|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPC, CPA|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Unknown|
Key advantages of Yllix
- Automatic real-time optimization.
- 100% worldwide fill rate.
- CPM, CPC & CPA ad campaigns.
- Daily payments just from $5.
- Dedicated support.
Monumetric is another great ad network for bloggers. They offer a variety of ad types, including banner ads, video ads, and native ads. They also have a very user-friendly interface, making it easy to get started with Monumetric.
Monumetric Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||To join Monumetric, your blog needs to have at least 10,000 monthly pageviews.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||–|
|Payment Method||Publishers on monumetric can withdraw their payment via PayPal or bank transfer.|
|Payout schedule||Monumetric uses a net-60 payout schedule. This means that the ad income you earn this month will be paid after 60 days after the end of the month.|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPC|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publishers get 70-85% of the revenue earned using Monumetric|
Key advantages of Monumetric
- Monumetric provides high ad earning potential to the publishers.
- Monumetric is committed to providing the best possible customer service.
- Monumetric offers video ads as part of their ad packages. Video ads are a great way to improve your website’s engagement and conversion rates.
- Monumetric provides a wide range of ad units including Desktop display ads, Mobile-optimized ads, Inline video ads, In-image ads, Native ads, Rich media ads, etc.
Revcontent is a leading platform for content marketing and native advertising that uses lightweight technology to empower publishers and marketers to maximize their revenue, engagement, and growth.
RevContent Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||The minimum traffic requirements to apply for RevContent is 50,000-80,000 visitors per month.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The Minimum payout Threshold of RevContent is $100.|
|Payment Method||Publishers on RevContent can withdraw their revenue via Wire Transfer, PayPal or ACH.|
|Payout schedule||Revcontent pays on Net 30 terms.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publisher’s on RevContent get 80% of the revenue.|
Key advantages of RevContent
- Non-interruptive ad formats.
- Lightweight, so your site loads faster and you earn more revenue.
- Revcontent offers the best rates in the industry as they only work with high-paying advertisers.
- The support team is excellent and quick to respond to any issues you may have.
- The referral program is available to all users. it is a great way to earn extra money.
Adsterra is another great ad network for bloggers and publishers. It is very easy to use and has a great interface. As it does not have any minimum traffic requirements, any beginner can easily get started with it. Adsterra has a wide range of ad formats, including banner ads, pop-ups, and video ads, which makes it a great choice for a variety of websites.
Adsterra Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||Adsterra doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirements to join.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||Minimum payout Threshold on Adsterra starts from $5.|
|Payment Method||Adsterra offers various payment options such as: Paypal, Wire transfer, WebMoney, Paxum and Crypto Wallet.|
|Payout schedule||Adsterra pays their publishers twice a month, on 1-2 and 16-17 of each month. If these dates fall on weekends or holidays, the payments will be processed on the nearest business day.|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPA, CPI, CPL, CPC|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Unknown|
Key Advantages Of Adsterra
- Flexible payout schedule. Adsterra releases payments to its publishers twice a month.
- They have the lowest payout threshold amount.
- Adsterra provides High and stable CPM rates on the market.
- Easy to use ad network for bloggers to get started.
- Adsterra provides 100% fill rate for publishers.
Skimlinks is an affiliate marketing platform that allows bloggers to monetize their blogs by linking to affiliate products. When a reader clicks on a link and purchases a product, the blogger earns a commission. Skimlinks is a great way to monetize your blog and make some extra money.
Skimlinks Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||Skimlinks doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirements to join.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||As a Skimlinks Publisher, the total amount of cleared commissions to you must exceed the payment threshold of $65.|
|Payment Method||Skimlinks offers payment by Direct Deposit or PayPal to publishers with US, EU or UK, bank accounts. For publishers located outside the US, EU or UK, we offer payment by PayPal only.|
|Payout schedule||Publishers on Skimlinks are paid at the end of each month.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Skimlinks keep 25% and pay the publisher 75%|
Key Advantages Of Skimlinks
- Access to 48,500 affiliate programs.
- It is very easy for new bloggers to get accepted into the Skimlinks network.
- Skimlinks offers a competitive payout rate, which makes it a great option for those looking to maximize their earnings.
Adthrive is one of the best ad networks for bloggers. They work with high-quality advertisers and have great customer service. They also offer a variety of ad types, so you can customize your ads to match your blog’s style.
Adthrive Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||To join Adthrive, you must have 100,000 monthly pageviews from the US, UK, CA, AU or NZ.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payment threshold on Adthrive for all payment methods is $25, with the exception of the wire transfer option which has a $100 minimum threshold for most countries.|
|Payment Method||Publishers on Adthrive can get payout via Direct Deposit, PayPal, Paper Check, or Wire Transfer.|
|Payout schedule||Net-45 schedule (45 days from the end of each month)|
|Revenue Share Percentage||AdThrive takes 25% of the revenue as their management fee and Pat the publishers 75%.|
Key Advantages Of Adthrive
- Personalized ad layouts that provide a good user experience while maximizing revenue.
- Easy-to-use dashboard with insights about performance and revenue.
- Their advanced ad code constantly optimizes ad delivery by running hundreds of tests simultaneously to enhance your RPM.
There are a number of great ad networks for bloggers. However, it is important to do your research and find the network that is best suited for your blog. By doing so, you will be able to generate more revenue and better serve your audience. So, if you are looking for a way to make money from your blog, consider using one of the lists above.