If you are unhappy with the way that Google Adsense is working for your website, there are several Google Adsense alternatives available to you. These include using ad networks such as Ezoic and Mediavine or shifting to affiliate marketing or choosing other ways to monetize your blog. Since there are many options available, It is essential to decide which option is best for your specific website and to tailor the solution to fit your needs. So, to help you find the best Google AdSense alternative and maximize your revenue with blogging, I have come up with this article.
Throughout this article, we will discuss some of the best Google Adsense alternatives, their features and everything you need to know about them. So, without further delay, Let’s get into it.
Related: How To Apply For a Google Adsense Account [Step by Step]
Why Do People Search For Google Adsense Alternatives?
There are a number of reasons why people may search for alternatives to Google AdSense. Some may be unhappy with the income they are earning through AdSense, while others may be dissatisfied with the level of customer service they have received from Google. Additionally, some webmasters may feel that they are not getting the most out of AdSense and would like to explore other options. Some other reasons why people search for google Adsense alternatives include:
- Hard To Get Approval: A lot of people are rejected from Google Adsense because they don’t meet the requirements. This can be frustrating for people who are trying to monetize their blog and don’t know of any other options. This is where Google Adsense alternatives can be a great way they generate revenue with their blogs.
- Strict Policy: Google has a very strict policy and if you violate any of their terms, they will ban your account. This has led many people to look for alternatives to Google Adsense.
- Payment Issues: Another reason people search for Google AdSense alternatives is because of payment issues. Google has been known to hold payments for extended periods of time or even cancel them altogether. This leaves many people looking for a more stable option.
- Low Earnings: For some people, the earnings from Google Adsense are simply too low. There are various google AdSense alternatives out there that can provide a higher return on investment. This is why people search for Google Adsense alternatives.
- High Risk of Banning Account: Google has been known to ban Adsense accounts for any reason and without warning. One small mistake can cause you to lose your AdSense account forever. This leaves many webmasters and publishers scrambling to find a new way to monetize their websites.
- Postal Account Verification: To get fully approved with Google Adsense, the user must input the pin number that google sends through the post office. This can not be possible for all users and it can be a very tedious process. This is why they search for other convenient options.
You might also like: Best Ad Networks For Bloggers and Publishers
11 Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers
There are many different google AdSense alternatives out there, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. So which one is right for your blog? To help you figure that out, I’ve highlighted some of the most popular ad networks and provided a brief overview of what they offer.
Now, let’s check them one by one.
Ezoic is one of the best Google AdSense alternatives for bloggers. They offer high CPMs and low minimum traffic requirements, and they’re very easy to work with. I’ve personally had a great experience with them and would recommend them to any bloggers looking to monetize their blog.
Ezoic Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There is not any minimum traffic requirements to get approval from ezoic.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The Minimum payout Threshold on Ezoic is $20.|
|Payment Method||Ezoic Pays to their publishers via Direct bank transfer (Payoneer), PayPal or Check.|
|Payout schedule||30 Days (between the 27th and 31st of each month)|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publishers get 90% of the revenue earned using the Ezoic.|
Ezoic key advantages
- Balance UX and revenue using machine learning.
- Access all the top ad networks & partners.
- Allow AI to increase revenue, and improve UX.
- Unlock premium benefits as you grow.
- Improve Revenue, Performance, & Grow Traffic Faster.
Media.net provides the best alternative to Google Adsense. Their contextual ad targeting is highly effective, and ad formats are customizable to match your website’s look and feel. Plus, they offer a wide range of tools to help you measure your advertising results and optimize your campaign performance.
Media.Net Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There are no strict requirements for the number of visitors, but more traffic will likely lead to quicker approval.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payout threshold for Media.net is $100.|
|Payment Method||Media.net pays its publishers via Payoneer or Wire Transfer.|
|Payout schedule||30 Days|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPC, CPA, and CPL|
|Revenue Share Percentage||The percentage of revenue that media.net shares with the publishers is unknown, as of now.|
Media.Net key advantages
- Provides various types of ads such as Display ads, Native Ads, Contextual Ads and Video Ads.
- With Media.net, publishers can use responsive ads that resize to fit the screen of mobile or tablet devices.
- Any beginner can become Media.net publisher as this does not require any minimum traffic requirements.
- Having connections to the entire global contextual marketplace, it is the second-largest contextual company in the world. Having access to a larger market means more competition and more revenue.
Mediavine is the perfect solution for publishers who are looking for Adsense alternatives. This platform provides a variety of ad products that are effective and unobtrusive, making it easy to monetize your content. Additionally, their team is dedicated to helping you succeed, providing support and guidance every step of the way.
Mediavine Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||To get accepted to Mediavine, your website needs to have a minimum of 50,000 sessions monthly.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payout threshold for Mediavine is $25.|
|Payment Method||Mediavine publishers can withdraw their earnings via PayPal, Wire Transfer or ACH.|
|Payout schedule||Mediavine pays on a NET 65 basis. This means 65 days from the end of the month that money was earned. Payments are made on the 5th of the month.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publishers get 75% of the revenue earned using Mediavine.|
Mediavine key advantages
- Their ad placements are designed to blend in with your content, which can result in a higher click-through rate and higher ad revenue.
- Mediavine offers extensive reporting so you can track your progress and see how your ads are performing.
- Mediavine offers ad-blocking protection for your site.
- They offer a lot of resources to help you grow your traffic and improve your site.
Infolinks is an advertising platform that helps web publishers monetize their content through in-text, in-image, and branded search links. Publishers can choose from a variety of ad formats and earn up to 65% of the revenue generated from ads. In addition to traditional ads, Infolinks also offers contextual video and mobile ads.
Infolinks Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There are no minimum traffic requirements to apply to be a publisher of InfoLinks.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer have a minimum payout threshold of $50 while the Bank Wire Transfer option has a minimum threshold requirement of $100 ($1000 for selected countries).|
|Payment Method||Infolinks offers several convenient ways for publishers to receive payments: PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, ACH (only for U.S. bank accounts) or Payoneer.|
|Payout schedule||Once your monthly earnings exceed the minimum payment threshold for your chosen payment method your payment will be processed and sent to you within 45 days of the end of the month. If your earnings are less than the threshold at the end of the month they will be carried over to the next month.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||As an Infolinks publisher, you receive a 65% revenue share.|
Infolinks key advantages
- Infolinks offers a comprehensive set of features to help you optimize your ad units and maximize your earnings.
- Infolinks features advanced targeting options that allow you to customize your ads for specific audiences.
- Infolinks provides an easy way to track and optimize your results. You can see how your ads are performing and make changes to improve your results.
- Infolinks offers exclusive ad placements that are not available on other ad networks, which means that your ads will stand out from the crowd.
#5. Propeller Ads
Propeller Ads is one of the leading ad networks today and is a great alternative to Google Adsense. Propeller Ads offers a wide variety of ad formats including banner ads, popunders, interstitials, and direct links. They also have a very high fill rate and provide a great CPM. Another great thing about Propeller Ads is that they approve almost all websites, so you have a good chance of getting approved even if you have a new website.
Propeller Ads Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||There is no minimum traffic requirement to become a publisher on Propeller ads.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||They have lowered the minimum payout amount to 5 USD, except for Payoneer which has a minimum of $20 payout and Wire – which starts from 550 USD. If the balance is lower, the amount is carried to the next payment cycle.|
|Payment Method||Propeller Ads pays to their publishers via debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Wire Transfer, PayPal, UnionPay, WebMoney or Skrill.|
|Payout schedule||PropellerAds pays the publisher’s revenue at the net 30/hold 30 model or if you have 10,000+ unique users daily, you can request them for Weekly payments.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Propellerads provides 80% revenue share to publishers.|
Propeller Ads key advantages
- They have a massive variety of advertisers in every country and every niche.
- All their ads are manually moderated 24/7.
- Their ad formats fit any monetization strategy and any other ad network.
- Propeller ads use ad-blocking bypass technology which can help to increase revenue by 20%.
- Weekly payout and lowest payout threshold.
- The platform is equipped with a packed range of premium tools to simplify ad management.
- The publisher dashboard is translated into 9 languages so you can enjoy full control in your native language.
- You have complete access to detailed revenue reporting.
- Flexible and robust ad optimization technology, powered by AI, is designed to maximize publishers’ revenues with high-viewability ads for mobile and desktop.
- Compatible with all websites and traffic types.
If you’re looking for a way to boost your website revenue, Yllix is something you should check for. This is one of the best ad networks around, they can help you increase your revenue by leaps and bounds. With the innovative ad formats and cutting-edge technology, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
Yllix Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||Yllix doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirements to join.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payout of the Yllix ad network is 5 Dollars.|
|Payment Method||Yllix pays its publishers via PayPal, Payoneer, Bank Wire or a cryptocurrency wallet.|
|Payout schedule||Yllix offers Dailly payout.|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPC, CPA|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Unknown|
Yllix key advantages
- Automatic real-time optimization.
- Dedicated support.
- Daily payments just from $5.
- 100% worldwide fill rate.
- CPM, CPC & CPA ad campaigns.
Monumetric is a great alternative to Google Adsense. They provide a wide range of ad types and sizes to choose from, so you can customize your ads to fit your website perfectly. They also offer a variety of features, such as detailed reports and real-time analytics, so you can track your ad performance and optimize your campaigns.
Monumetric Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||To join Monumetric, your blog needs to have at least 10,000 monthly pageviews.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||–|
|Payment Method||Publishers on monumetric can withdraw their payment via PayPal or bank transfer.|
|Payout schedule||Monumetric uses a net-60 payout schedule. This means that the ad income you earn this month will be paid after 60 days after the end of the month.|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPC|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publishers get 70-85% of the revenue earned using Monumetric|
Monumetric key advantages
- Monumetric offers video ads as part of their ad packages. Video ads are a great way to improve your website’s engagement and conversion rates.
- Monumetric is committed to providing the best possible customer service.
- Monumetric provides high ad earning potential to the publishers.
- Monumetric provides a wide range of ad units including Desktop display ads, Mobile-optimized ads, Inline video ads, In-image ads, Native ads, Rich media ads, etc.
Revcontent is one of the most popular Google Adsense alternatives and is used by many big-name sites. Its popularity is due to the fact that it offers high CPMs and has a wide range of ad units to choose from. It is one of the world’s fastest-growing advertising networks and can provide you with the tools and resources you need to generate revenue from your site.
RevContent Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||The minimum traffic requirements to apply for RevContent is 50,000-80,000 visitors per month.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The Minimum payout Threshold of RevContent is $100.|
|Payment Method||Publishers on RevContent can withdraw their revenue via Wire Transfer, PayPal or ACH.|
|Payout schedule||Revcontent pays on Net 30 terms.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Publisher’s on RevContent get 80% of the revenue.|
RevContent Key Advantages
- Lightweight, so your site loads faster and you earn more revenue.
- The referral program is available to all users. it is a great way to earn extra money.
- Non-interruptive ad formats.
- Revcontent offers the best rates in the industry as they only work with high-paying advertisers.
- The support team is excellent and quick to respond to any issues you may have.
Adsterra is a world-renowned ad network that provides publishers with high CPMs and great fill rates. It offers a wide range of ad formats, including banner ads, pop-unders, video ads, natives ads etc. Adsterra also has a very user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage your campaigns and track your results. Overall, Adsterra is an excellent monetization solution and Google Adsense alternative for website owners and publishers who are looking to maximize their revenue.
Adsterra Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||Adsterra doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirements to join.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payout Threshold on Adsterra starts from $5.|
|Payment Method||Adsterra offers various payment options such as Paypal, Wire transfer, WebMoney, Paxum and Crypto Wallet.|
|Payout schedule||Adsterra pays their publishers twice a month, on 1-2 and 16-17 of each month. If these dates fall on weekends or holidays, the payments will be processed on the nearest business day.|
|Payment Model||CPM, CPA, CPI, CPL, CPC|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Unknown|
Adsterra Key Advantages
- Adsterra provides 100% fill rate for publishers.
- Easy to get started.
- High and stable CPM rates on the market.
- Releases publisher’s payment twice a month.
- Lowest minimum payout threshold.
Skimlinks is the best way to monetize your blog or website. They offer an alternative to Google Adsense, and their program pays you for clicks on links in your content, as well as sales generated from those clicks. They have a wide range of products and merchants to choose from, so you can find the right fit for your blog or website. Plus, their easy-to-use tools make it easy to get started.
Skimlinks Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||Skimlinks doesn’t have any minimum traffic requirements to join.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||As a Skimlinks Publisher, the total amount of cleared commissions to you must exceed the payment threshold of $65.|
|Payment Method||Skimlinks offers payment by Direct Deposit or PayPal to publishers with US, EU or UK, bank accounts. For publishers located outside the US, EU or UK, we offer payment by PayPal only.|
|Payout schedule||Publishers on Skimlinks are paid at the end of each month.|
|Revenue Share Percentage||Skimlinks keep 25% and pay the publisher 75%|
Skimlinks Key Advantages
- Access to 48,500 affiliate programs.
- Skimlinks offers a competitive payout rate, which makes it a great option for those looking to maximize their earnings.
- It is very easy for new bloggers to get accepted into the Skimlinks network.
Adthrive is a fully managed ad network and one of the best Google Adsense alternatives that serve high-quality ads on behalf of their clients. Adthrive has a very strict approval process, which ensures that only the best websites are accepted into their network. This results in higher CPMs and better ad quality for their clients.
Adthrive Quick Overview
|Minimum Traffic Requirements||To join Adthrive, you must have 100,000 monthly pageviews from the US, UK, CA, AU or NZ.|
|Minimum payout Threshold||The minimum payment threshold on Adthrive for all payment methods is $25, with the exception of the wire transfer option which has a $100 minimum threshold for most countries.|
|Payment Method||Publishers on Adthrive can get payout via Direct Deposit, PayPal, Paper Check, or Wire Transfer.|
|Payout schedule||Net-45 schedule (45 days from the end of each month)|
|Revenue Share Percentage||AdThrive takes 25% of the revenue as their management fee and Pat the publishers 75%.|
Adthrive Key Advantages
- Easy-to-use dashboard with insights about performance and revenue.
- Personalized ad layouts that provide a good user experience while maximizing revenue.
- Their advanced ad code constantly optimizes ad delivery by running hundreds of tests simultaneously to enhance your RPM.
Google Adsense Alternatives – FAQs
What is the best alternative to AdSense?
It’s not possible to say exactly which is the best alternative to Google Adsense. As I have already mentioned, all google Adsense alternatives have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, to get the most out of Google AdSense, you should care about the traffic of your blog, content category, size of your site, and audience demographics and choose one that suits you.
Which ad network pays the most?
A majority of ad networks have the same payment model, and they pay their publishers in a similar range. The money you make with any ad network depends upon many factors such as content type, traffic quality, country, audience and so on. So, instead of hustling to find the answer to this question, you should focus on writing quality content that has the potential to get traffic from tier 1 countries. Normally, Traffic from tier 1 countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia can earn more than traffic from other countries. Also, try to cover topics that have high CPC. To get more about it, please read the following article: Top 10 Highest Paying Adsense Niches and Keywords
Can I use other ad networks along with Google Adsense?
The answer is YES. There is no restriction on the number of ad networks a publisher may use. However, not every ad network is allowed to work with Google AdSense. So before applying for other ad networks to use along with Google Adsense, it’s better to consult with the concerned company.
In conclusion, there are many great Google Adsense alternatives for publishers. Each of these services has its own unique benefits and drawbacks, so it is important to do your research before choosing one. Hopefully, this article has provided you with some useful information to help you make an informed decision. Thanks for reading!
Also, check some related articles on my blog!