If you’re thinking about adding an advertising program to your website, Google Adsense may be a good option. Google Adsense is a popular advertising program that allows websites to earn money by displaying ads. It is one of the most popular advertising programs available, and it is simple to apply for. This article will teach you how to apply for a Google Adsense account and provide tips to get google AdSense approval.
Benefits of Using Google Adsense
There are a number of benefits that come with using Google Adsense for publishers. Its simplicity makes it easy to get started, and its wide range of features makes it an ideal choice for publishers of all sizes. Here are some of the benefits of using Google AdSense:
- Easy To Get Started: Getting started with Google Adsense is as easy as signing up for a google account.
- No Minimum Traffic Requirement: There’s no minimum amount of traffic required to start earning money from AdSense, so even if you have a small website or blog, you can still make money from ads.
- Responsive ads: Google Adsense provides responsive ads that fit your page design and content. This means that the ads will adjust to fit perfectly within your website.
- Huge Network Of Advertisers: AdSense has access to the vast majority of advertisers that use Google Ads. This gives you a huge potential to maximize your revenue.
- Wide Range Of ad Types: AdSense also offers a wide range of ad types, giving you the flexibility to choose what works best for your website. You can choose from text, image, video, and rich media ads.
- Auto ads: Google automatically generates ads that are relevant to your site’s content and your visitors’ interests. This is one of the most beneficial aspects of using Google Adsense, as you don’t have to put any effort into creating ad units and worrying about placements that will be effective. Additionally, you can be sure that the ads will be appropriate for your site’s content and will not be intrusive or annoying to your visitors.
If you are starting out with Google Adsense but still not sure what kind of sites work best with it, this article might be helpful for you: 7 Website Types That Earn the Most Money with Google AdSense
Minimum Requirements For Applying to Google AdSense?
There are a few requirements you’ll need to meet before applying to Google AdSense. Some of them are:
- You’ll need to have a website or blog that meets Google’s quality guidelines.
- You’ll also need to be over the age of 18.
- Unique and quality content that are useful for the audience.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supported language.
Step by Step: How To Apply For Google AdSense Account
- First, go to the Google Adsense homepage and click on the “Get started” button.
- Next, sign up with a valid email address.
- Fill out the form with your website URL, Country and click on the “Start Using Adsense” Button.
- Then you will be redirected to the Google Adsense dashboard. Go to the payment block and fill out the form with all required information and submit it.
- Next, You have to connect your site with Google Adsense. For this, simply go to the “Sites” tab, click on “Get Code“, Copy the code and paste the code on your site between <head> and </head> tag. If you are a WordPress user you can find many plugins to place scripts on the header.
- After you have successfully pasted the HTML code to the header section of your blog, click on the “Request review” Button.
Finally, you have successfully applied for the Google AdSense account. Now you have to wait for some days till they review your site and provide approval to show ads. Usually, it takes up to 2 to 4 weeks for review.
Also check these related articles from my blog: