With its expansive user base, Facebook is an invaluable tool for staying connected with friends and family. But how can you tell which of your contacts have accepted your friend requests?
In this article, we’ll provide step-by-step instructions on how to look at sent friend requests on the Facebook app as well as the web browser version.
How to see sent friend requests on Facebook via PC or Mobile browser
To see sent friend requests on Facebook from your browsers, Open Facebook, and from the left-hand sidebar of the homepage, Click on “Friends” and “Friend requests” and finally click on “View send requests”.
Let’s explore this in detail..
- Open your browser and go to the Facebook.com
- Click on the Friends (Find Friends) option in the left-hand sidebar
- Click on Friend requests
- Click on View sent requests and you will have a list of contacts to whom you have sent friend requests on Facebook
How to see sent friend requests on Facebook app
To see send friend requests on the Facebook app, Tap on the Menu icon and Friends, Tap See all next to Friend requests, Tap on the 3 dots icon and View sent requests.
- Launch the Facebook app on your mobile
- Tap on the Menu (3 Horizontal lines) icon at the top right side of the screen
- Tap on the Friends (Find Friends) option
- Tap on See All at the right side of the screen or if you do not have any pending friend requests, simply tap on the Requests Button at the top of the screen.
- Next, tap on the 3 horizontal dots icon on the right side of the screen
- Finally, tap on the View sent request to view the friend requests you have sent on Facebook.
From there you can cancel the friend requests or just know who is ignoring you on Facebook.
That was how you can see sent friend requests on Facebook.