How do you manage to remember all the different passwords for different websites?
You may have chosen to save them on your web browser! Right?
Most browsers today have an inbuilt password manager which allows users to save, modify or view their saved passwords. It’s the way to provide users with an amazing browsing experience.
While all browsers have different procedures to view, modify or delete saved passwords, Mozilla Firefox provides the easiest way of all.
In this blog post. We will show you how to view saved passwords on firefox with just a few clicks.
With no further delay, let’s explore it.
How to view saved passwords on Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the list of options click on Passwords.
- In the left-hand sidebar of the resulting page, you will see the list of sites you have saved the password. Click on the desired site name of which you want to look for the password.
- Click on the eye icon to view the saved password or Copy the password by clicking on the copy button and paste it wherever you like.
How to view Firefox saved passwords on Mobile devices
- Tap on the menu icon (verticle 3 dots) at the bottom right corner
- Tap on Settings
- From the Settings menu Tap on Logins and passwords
- Tap on Saved logins
- Now, you will see a list of sites to which you have saved the password. Tap on the desired site name of which you want to view the password. It may then require you to input your phone lock password.
- Tap on the Eye icon and the password will be revealed.
That’s all about how to view saved passwords on Mozilla Firefox.
Related on my blog: