Infographics have become a popular way to present complex information in a visually appealing and easily understandable format. They combine text, images, and graphics to convey messages effectively. Creating informative and visually engaging infographics is just the first step. To reach a wider audience and maximize their impact, you need to submit them to various platforms. In this article, we will explore the best free infographic submission sites that can help you promote your infographics and gain valuable exposure.
What are Infographic Submission Sites?
Infographic submission sites are online platforms where individuals and businesses can share their infographics with a broader audience. These websites provide a dedicated space for users to upload their infographics and make them accessible to others. By submitting your infographics to these sites, you increase the chances of them being seen and shared by a larger audience, thereby enhancing your online visibility and driving traffic to your website.
Benefits of Infographic Submission Sites
Infographic submission sites offer several benefits for content creators, marketers, and businesses. Here are some key advantages of utilizing these platforms:
- Increased Reach and Visibility: By submitting your infographics to popular submission sites, you expose your content to a wider audience, including potential customers, industry influencers, and other content creators.
- Enhanced Backlinks and SEO: Many infographic submission sites allow you to include a backlink to your website. These backlinks can improve your website’s search engine rankings and increase its organic traffic.
- Brand Exposure and Authority: When your infographics are shared on reputable submission sites, it boosts your brand’s visibility and establishes you as an authoritative source of information in your industry.
- Social Media Engagement: Infographics are highly shareable on social media platforms. When you submit them to infographic submission sites, you increase the chances of them being shared, liked, and commented on, generating valuable social media engagement.
How to Choose the Best Infographic Submission Sites
To make the most of infographic submission sites, it’s crucial to choose the right platforms. Consider the following factors when selecting the best sites for your infographic submissions:
- Relevance: Look for sites that cater to your industry or niche, as they are more likely to attract an interested and engaged audience.
- Domain Authority: Check the domain authority of the submission sites. Higher domain authority indicates better credibility and potential exposure for your infographics.
- Submission Guidelines: Review the submission guidelines to ensure your infographics meet the platform’s requirements. Some sites have specific file formats, image sizes, or content guidelines that must be followed.
- User Engagement: Research the site’s user engagement metrics, such as social media following, comments, and shares. Platforms with active communities and high user engagement are more likely to give your infographics greater visibility.
Steps for Infographic Submissions
Submitting your infographics to submission sites can help you gain exposure and reach a wider audience. Follow these steps to successfully submit your infographics:
- Create or Find Infographic Submission Sites: Start by identifying relevant infographic submission sites where you can share your infographics. Look for reputable sites that have a good user base and align with your industry or niche. You can search online or ask for recommendations from fellow content creators or marketers.
- Sign Up or Create an Account: Once you have chosen the submission sites, sign up or create an account on each platform. Some sites may require you to provide your name, and email address, and create a username and password. Follow the registration process and verify your account if necessary.
- Prepare Your Infographic: Ensure that your infographic is visually appealing, informative, and relevant to your target audience. Use the tools mentioned earlier, such as Canva or Piktochart, to design a high-quality infographic that effectively communicates your message. Pay attention to the layout, colours, fonts, and overall visual impact.
- Gather Information: Before submitting your infographic, gather all the necessary information to accompany it. This may include a title, description, author name, website URL, and any additional details you want to provide. Take note of keywords relevant to your infographic, as they can help with search engine optimization (SEO).
- Choose the Right Category and Tags: Most submission sites categorize infographics based on topics. Select the category that best matches the subject matter of your infographic. Additionally, choose relevant tags or keywords that describe the content and help users find your infographic when searching on the platform.
- Upload Your Infographic: Follow the instructions provided by the submission site to upload your infographic. Typically, you will need to click on a “Submit” or “Upload” button and browse your computer to locate the infographic file. Some sites may have restrictions on file size or format, so ensure your infographic meets the requirements.
- Input Information and Keywords: Fill out the required information fields, such as the title, description, and author name. Be concise but descriptive in your description, highlighting the key points or takeaways of your infographic. Incorporate relevant keywords naturally into the title and description to improve SEO and attract the right audience.
- Review and Preview: Before finalizing the submission, review all the information you have entered. Make sure there are no typos or errors and that the details accurately represent your infographic. Some sites may provide a preview option, allowing you to see how your infographic will appear on the platform.
- Submit Your Infographic: Once you are satisfied with the information and preview, submit your infographic by clicking the “Submit” or “Publish” button. The site may prompt you to confirm your submission or provide additional instructions. Follow the site’s guidelines to complete the submission process.
- Track and Engage: After submitting your infographic, track its performance on the submission sites. Monitor the views, shares, and comments it receives. Engage with users by responding to comments or questions to foster engagement and build relationships.
By following these steps, you can effectively submit your infographics to relevant submission sites and increase their visibility, driving more traffic to your website and expanding your reach within your target audience.
List of Best Free Infographic Submission Sites
Now, let’s dive into the list of the best free infographic submission sites where you can share your infographics:
Tools to Create an Infographic
Creating an infographic requires the right tools to design and present information effectively. Here are some popular tools that can help you create stunning infographics:
- Canva: Canva is a versatile online graphic design tool that offers a wide range of templates, including infographic templates. It provides an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and a vast library of design elements, fonts, and images to create visually appealing infographics.
- Piktochart: Piktochart is a user-friendly infographic maker that enables you to create professional-looking infographics without any design experience. It offers customizable templates, icons, images, and charts to visualize data and information effectively.
- Venngage: Venngage is a powerful infographic tool that provides numerous templates and design elements. It offers a wide range of charts, maps, icons, and fonts to customize your infographics. Venngage also allows you to import data from spreadsheets and create interactive infographics.
- Infogram: Infogram is a data visualization platform that specializes in creating interactive infographics and charts. It offers a variety of templates, charts, and maps to present data in a visually engaging manner. Infogram also provides real-time data connection and collaboration features.
- Adobe Illustrator: Adobe Illustrator is a professional graphic design software widely used for creating intricate and detailed infographics. It offers advanced design tools, precise control over elements, and extensive customization options. Illustrator is suitable for designers with advanced skills.
- Easel.ly: Easel.ly is an easy-to-use infographic maker that offers a range of templates and design objects. It provides a drag-and-drop interface, allowing users to customize colours, fonts, and icons. Easel.ly also supports collaboration and sharing options.
- Visme: Visme is a comprehensive visual content creation tool that includes infographic templates. It offers an extensive library of customizable graphics, charts, and maps. Visme also supports animated and interactive infographics for more engaging presentations.
- Google Charts: Google Charts is a free and powerful tool for creating interactive and dynamic data visualizations. While it primarily focuses on charts and graphs, it can be used effectively to create visually appealing infographics with data-driven content.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PowerPoint is a widely accessible presentation software that can also be used to create basic infographics. It provides built-in shapes, icons, and charting tools to design simple infographics. PowerPoint’s familiarity and ease of use make it a suitable option for beginners.
- Snappa: Snappa is an online graphic design tool that offers pre-designed templates for infographics. It provides a user-friendly interface, drag-and-drop functionality, and a vast library of visual assets. Snappa is known for its simplicity and speed in creating professional-looking designs.
Choose the tool that best suits your requirements, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced designer, and start creating captivating infographics to engage your audience.
In conclusion, infographic submission sites offer a valuable opportunity for content creators and businesses to expand their reach and engage with a wider audience. By utilizing these platforms, you can amplify the visibility of your infographics, drive traffic to your website, and establish your brand as an authority in your industry. The benefits of submitting infographics to these sites include increased exposure, backlink opportunities, and the ability to connect with like-minded individuals and potential customers. Remember to optimize your submissions, track their performance, and choose reputable platforms that align with your niche. So, seize the potential of infographic submission sites and unlock the power of visually captivating content to captivate and inform your target audience.
FAQs about Infographic Submission Sites
Are all infographic submission sites free to use?
While many infographic submission sites offer free submission options, some may have premium or paid features that offer additional benefits and exposure. It’s important to explore the pricing and features of each platform to determine which ones align with your goals and budget.
Can I submit infographics on multiple submission sites simultaneously?
Yes, you can submit your infographics to multiple submission sites simultaneously. In fact, it is recommended to leverage multiple platforms to reach a broader audience and maximize exposure for your infographics.
How long does it take for an infographic to be approved and published on submission sites?
The approval and publishing time can vary depending on the submission site. Some sites have a quick review process and publish infographics within a few hours, while others may take a few days or even weeks. It’s important to be patient and follow the platform’s guidelines regarding review timelines.
Can I edit or update my infographic after it has been submitted?
Once you have submitted your infographic, it may not be possible to edit it directly on the submission site. However, if you need to make updates or changes, you can create an updated version of the infographic and resubmit it on the platform.
Are there any size or file format restrictions for infographic submissions?
Submission sites often have size and file format restrictions for infographic submissions. It’s advisable to check the guidelines of each platform to ensure your infographic meets the specified requirements. Commonly accepted file formats include JPEG, PNG, and PDF.
How can I track the performance of my infographic on submission sites?
Most submission sites provide analytics or performance tracking tools that allow you to monitor the views, shares, and engagement your infographic receives. These metrics can help you gauge the success of your submissions and identify which platforms are generating the most traction.
Can I include a link back to my website or social media profiles in my infographic submission?
Some infographic submission sites allow you to include links in your submission, either within the infographic itself or in the accompanying information. These links can drive traffic back to your website or social media profiles, providing an opportunity for users to explore more of your content.
Are there any guidelines for the content or design of infographics on submission sites?
Submission sites may have guidelines regarding the content and design of infographics. These guidelines can include recommendations for optimal image sizes, legible text, non-offensive content, and adherence to copyright laws. It’s essential to familiarize yourself with these guidelines to ensure your submissions comply with the platform’s requirements.
Can I submit infographics on any topic to all submission sites?
While most submission sites accept a wide range of topics, some platforms may focus on specific industries or niches. It’s important to choose submission sites that are relevant to your infographic’s topic or target audience to increase the chances of engagement and visibility.